Rest your head in comfort with our range of versatile pillowcases. With a variety of luxurious textures, styles and colours to choose from, discover your best bedtime accompaniment. Browse our Hotel Collection for a great night’s sleep wherever you are. Ensure maximum comfort by selecting your perfect support from our full range of natural feather, down and Tempur pillows. Don’t forget to add a matching duvet cover and sheet for the complete look.
- Egyptian Cotton Pillowcase £6 £12 Ready for delivery
- Hotel Collection Pillowcase £20 £39 (3) Ready for delivery
- Luxury Plain Pillowcase £8 £15 (2) Ready for delivery
- Cotton Collection Sateen Triple Row Cord Pillowcase Pair £59 Ready for delivery
- Natural Collection Pillowcase Pair £49 Ready for delivery
- Natural Collection Linen Border Pillowcase Pair £49 Ready for delivery
- Cotton Collection Border Pillowcase Pair £49 Ready for delivery
- Cotton Collection Two Tone Pillowcase Pair £49 Ready for delivery
- Cotton Collection Sateen Double Row Pillowcase Pair £59 Ready for delivery
- Cotton Collection Soft Jacquard Oxford Pillowcase Pair £49 Ready for delivery
- Cotton Collection Dyed Stripe Pillowcase Pair £49 Ready for delivery
- Cotton Collection Double Row Cord Pillowcase Pair £59 Ready for delivery
Are all pillowcases the same size?
No, pillowcases are available in two different sizes - standard sizing and super king size to be suit your bed linen. Discover more information for our pillows and pillowcases with our buyers guide to bedding.
What size is a pillowcase?
Dependent on the size of your bed linen set, one of our many cotton pillowcases would compliment your bedding set. For our king size or emperor bedding sets, a large pillowcase would be more beneficial to ensure you gain a sombre sleep.
What is a good thread count for pillowcases?
For a luxurious feel in your pillowcase, we recommend a thread count above 200. This would provide a luxurious soft feel whilst your head rests against an exquisitely soft fabric.