Chest of Drawers
Storage has never looked so stylish with our exclusively designed range of chest of drawers. Our wide selection comes in all shapes, styles and sizes, offering versatile storage in a combination of drawer options. Whether you need a tall or wide chest of drawers, three drawers or seven, all our bedroom chest of drawers are beautifully crafted and thoughtfully designed.
- Sienna Rattan 3 Drawer Chest £1,079 £1,199 Ready for delivery From £53.95 per month
- Emporium Grande 3 Drawer Chest £1,349 £1,499 (4) Ready for delivery From £67.45 per month
- Sienna 5 Drawer Chest £1,079 £1,199 (3) Ready for delivery From £53.95 per month
- Aubrey 3 Drawer Chest £719 £799 (2) Ready for delivery
- Salcombe Dresser £989 £1,099 (1) Ready for delivery from 22nd December From £49.45 per month
- Casterton 6 Drawer Wide Chest £899 £999 Ready for delivery From £44.95 per month
- Salcombe 6 Drawer Tallboy £809 £899 (1) Ready for delivery From £40.45 per month
- Sienna Tallboy £1,079 £1,199 (3) Ready for delivery From £53.95 per month
- Sienna Rattan Tallboy £1,079 £1,199 Ready for delivery From £53.95 per month
- Aubrey Tallboy £719 £799 Ready for delivery
- Casterton 5 Drawer Chest £719 £799 Ready for delivery
- Chawton 4 Drawer Chest £359 £499 (1) Ready for delivery from 18th December
How tall is a chest of drawers?
Whilst the height of a chest of drawers can differ, a chest of drawers ranges from 44 to 60 inches tall, including the height of a tall chest of drawers. The perfect versatile addition to any bedroom!
How do I measure a chest of drawers?
When measuring a chest of drawers, we recommend measuring from the floor to one of the drawers’ sides and repeating for the sides and the front of the drawer. This will provide the best measurements and will highlight if the drawers would fit in your desired space.
How do I decorate a chest of drawers?
Make your chest of drawers into a focal feature in your bedroom. A perfect addition if you struggle with shelf space to have those final touches prominently on show. Display your favourite artwork or a complementing ornament to tie together your colour scheme. Every so often you may also want to add a burst of freshness with seasonal flowers.