Emperor beds represent the pinnacle of luxury, offering you the most sleeping space so that you can get as much shut-eye as possible. Feather & Black have a number of elegant styles that will work with any sort of décor including wooden emperor beds and emperor beds with storage. In addition to emperor bed frames, we also stock emperor bed mattresses of the highest quality.
- Harrison Spinks Premium Slim Divan Base from £1,799 Ready for delivery from 28th October From £89.95 per month
- Harrison Spinks Premium Shallow Divan Base from £2,199 Ready for delivery from 28th October From £109.95 per month
- Harrison Spinks Classic Slim Divan Base from £1,499 Ready for delivery from 28th October From £74.95 per month
- Harrison Spinks Classic Shallow Divan Base from £1,899 Ready for delivery from 28th October From £94.95 per month
- Harrison Spinks Premium Divan Base from £1,999 Ready for delivery from 28th October From £99.95 per month
- Harrison Spinks Classic Divan Base from £1,699 Selected sizes ready for delivery From £84.95 per month
What size is an emperor bed?
An emperor bed frame is an impressive 6 foot 6 inches by 6 foot 6 inches which is 200cm by 200cm. Emperor beds will offer a luxurious and spacious night’s sleep whichever position you prefer to sleep in and will accommodate two people with space to spare for kids who might want to come in for a cuddle!
What is an emperor bed?
Emperor beds are very large so it’s important to visualise the space you’ll have in your bedroom once the bed is in place. You’ll want to have a good amount of room to walk around the bed and fit in any additional furniture. Our Bed Buyers Guide provides some helpful tips and things to consider when deciding if the bed will fit. Emperor bed frames are the largest in size that Feather & Black offer and are wider than both a king bed and super king bed, but are the same in length.