Ottoman beds offer discreet but impressive storage. If space is an issue, our collection of ottoman beds provide ideal hidden storage without compromising on style. Each of our ottoman storage beds use a piston assisted lift and close mechanism and the generous storage space is divided lengthways into two compartments.
- Ives Ottoman Bed £959 From £1,199 (9) Selected sizes ready for delivery From £47.95 per month
- Dalton Ottoman Bed £1,259 From £1,399 (2) Ready for delivery From £62.95 per month
- Huxley Ottoman Bed £979 From £1,399 (5) Ready for delivery From £48.95 per month
- Cleo Ottoman Bed £979 From £1,399 (5) Ready for delivery From £48.95 per month
- Cleo Ottoman Bed - Clearance £719 From £1,199 (5) Ready for delivery
- Harrison Spinks Premium Ottoman Divan Base from £1,699 Ready for delivery from 28th October From £84.95 per month
- Harrison Spinks Classic Ottoman Divan Base from £1,399 Ready for delivery from 28th October From £69.95 per month
What is an ottoman bed?
Ottoman beds have a base which lifts up to reveal generous storage space beneath it, which is divided lengthways into two compartments. All our ottoman bed frames have a piston assisted lift and close mechanism making them easy to open and shut. Ottoman beds open from the foot end or from the side, depending on the design. Discover the benefits of an ottoman bed here.
How to assemble ottoman bed
All our ottoman beds come with comprehensive assembly instructions so that you can safely build the bed at home. The instructions are also available to download on our product pages as well. However, we do offer an assembly service which you can purchase at checkout.
What is the best ottoman bed?
At Feather & Black we offer a range of ottoman beds to suit different bedroom aesthetics including upholstered ottoman bed frames and wooden slatted ones. You should also consider whether a side opening or foot end opening ottoman bed is best for your room architecture.
Is an ottoman bed worth it?
If you’re looking for discreet but impressive storage, an ottoman bed is the perfect choice. The base can be lifted with the mattress and bedding still in place and given the size of the storage space, it’s ideal for storing away bulkier items such as winter bedding. Read our article on the best storage beds.
Do ottoman beds come flat packed?
For ease of delivery and manoeuvring it through your house to the room of choice, all our ottoman beds will arrive in individual parts to be assembled on site. The headboard, footboard, side panel, centre rails, legs and so on come as separate pieces alongside all the fittings required.