Bedside Tables and Nightstands
Keep your bedtime read or cup of tea within perfect reach with one of our luxury bedside tables and nightstands. We are passionate about design and strive to offer you a range of styles that are beautiful yet functional. Our eclectic range of luxury bedside tables offers versatile storage options and there’s something for everyone whether you need one, two or three drawers, painted or weathered oak finish.
- Aubrey 2 Drawer Bedside Table £359 £399 (4) Ready for delivery
- Sienna Bedside Table £359 £399 (6) Ready for delivery
- Vintage Rattan Bedside Chest £359 £399 Ready for delivery
- Sienna Rattan Bedside Table £359 £399 (3) Ready for delivery
- Salcombe Bedside Table £449 £499 (12) Ready for delivery
- Sienna 2 Drawer Bedside Table £539 £599 (1) Ready for delivery
- Loire Bedside Table £449 £499 (5) Ready for delivery
- Emporium 3 Drawer Bedside £899 £999 (1) Ready for delivery From £44.95 per month
- Emporium Cross Leg Bedside £449 £499 (1) Ready for delivery
- Emporium Turned Leg Bedside £449 £499 Ready for delivery
- Chawton Bedside Table £99 £149 (7)
How high should a bedside table be?
A bedside table should align with the top of your mattress or around 2-3 inches taller for the perfect level to reach your bedside accessories. Any smaller would make it impractical.
How far should a bedside table be from the bed?
For efficient access to your bedside table, we recommend positioning your table at least 1 to 2 inches away from your bed. Allowing your nightstand to provide easy access to your evening reading or chargers.
How do I choose a bedside table?
Your bedside table should flawlessly complement your bedroom furniture, from similar colour tones to matching nightstand materials. It is also vital to consider the height and width of your luxury bedside table to ensure it will suit your night-time routine.