100 Night Comfort Guarantee
We’re committed to ensuring you sleep well, and we understand that a mattress can be a big investment. This is why we offer a comfort guarantee on all our mattresses bought online and in store to give you peace of mind that you’ve picked the most comfortable and supportive mattress for you.
If you get it home and are not 100% in love with it during this time, we’ll exchange it for you.
Making the most of your comfort guarantee
Comfort Guarantee Length
- We offer a 100 Night Comfort Guarantee on all our mattresses.
- Our 100 Night Comfort Guarantee applies to all of our mattresses, including adjustable, made-to-measure, and ex-display mattresses. It does not apply to bed frames, divans, adjustable or ottoman bases.
- If at any time between 30 and 100 nights from the day of delivery (or collection from store), you inform us that your choice of mattress is proving uncomfortable, as long as you comply with the conditions set out below we’ll exchange it, without quibble, for an alternative mattress.
- If you select a more expensive mattress, any difference in price between the original mattress (or, if you have previously exchanged a mattress under this Comfort Guarantee, the returning mattress) on the one hand and the replacement mattress on the other must be paid at the time of re-selection.
- If you select a less expensive mattress, any difference in price will be returned to you in the form of a credit against future Feather & Black purchases.
The Comfort Guarantee is subject to the following conditions
- We’re unable to process an exchange earlier than 30 nights from the day of delivery, as it can take this long for your body to adjust to your new mattress and for the fillings to settle.
- The original or returning mattress must be kept in perfect condition, so we insist on the use of a mattress protector. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange if a mattress protector hasn’t been used or the product is marked or soiled.
- A collection and re-delivery charge of £49 will be applied to each exchange.
How to Arrange an Exchange
- Please call our Customer Services team on 01243 380 600 if you have any further questions, or need to organise a return or mattress exchange during the Comfort Guarantee period.
How to Prepare for an Exchange
- We will ask you to wrap and seal your current mattress in the bag we will send out to you in advance by Royal Mail courier.
- If you haven’t received your bag within 72 hours of your exchange date, please call our Customer Services team who will arrange for another to be sent to you. The delivery team will carry spare bags too.
- Please note, super king mattress will not be entirely covered by the bag. To wrap these, please slit the side of the bag and seal it with sticky tape on the protruding edge.
- The bagging of your mattresses is one of our health and safety measures put in place in response to Covid. We will not be able to proceed with the exchange if the mattress is not wrapped and sealed with tape ready for our delivery team.