The Story Behind the Product
Our Noir mattress offers firm support and contains three layers of memory foam encased in a luxurious soft touch knitted cover. Each layer offers unique benefits and are temperature sensitive whilst moulding to your body to offer a personalised level of support and comfort. The design of our Noir memory foam mattress will ease pressure on sensitive areas to ensure you get a restful night’s sleep.
Look after your mattress with our Mattress Protectors.
Noir Memory Foam Mattress(1)
In Stock. Enter your postcode below for delivery availability.
- Firm tension
- 2-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- Rotate regularly
Memory Foam Layers
- Base foam - offers medium support and durability (33 kgm³ density foam), with a contoured cut to allow movement and offer air-flow
- Middle layer – a luxuriously deep layer of medium memory foam
- Top layer – 4cm of high density foam making this a supportive layer which has great bounce back for ease of movement. Its open cell structure offers a cooler night’s sleep thanks to increased air-flow through the foam.
- A luxurious soft touch knitted cover
- Black piping
- A 100 night comfort guarantee is available on this mattress .
- Click here to find out more about our comfort guarantee
- Terms and conditions apply
- 190 cm
- 90 cm
- 25 cm
Please allow for a tolerance of +/-2cm
Every effort was taken whilst making your new mattress to ensure that it will provide you with excellent comfort and support for years to come. However, there are a number of steps you can take, during use, to make certain you get the most from your new purchase
- Once unwrapped, leave the mattress uncovered for a few hours to let it breathe - some mattresses may release an odour but this will dissipate once the mattress has been well aired.
- Where using a bed frame with slats with this mattress, please ensure that the slats are no more than 7.5cm apart. Please note that varying levels of comfort may be produced depending on which slats or support system is used on your bedstead.
- We recommend the use of a mattress protector with this item.
It is recommended to rotate and turn your mattress once a week during the first 3 months and once every 3 months thereafter (please take care when moving your mattress, they are heavy):
- Rotate the mattress through 90 degrees
- Turn the mattress over
- Rotate the mattress through a further 90 degrees
- Air your mattress regularly; this should be done on a weekly basis
- Do not roll or bend your mattress
- Clean your mattress once a month with a soft brush; do not use a vacuum cleaner. Treat spills or stains immediately with a dry cloth or paper towel
- Please do not stand or allow children to jump on your mattress
Free delivery on all orders. For our full delivery terms and conditions, please click here.
Our delivery service includes a two man delivery to the room of your choice. This item comes with a full set of simple instructions for assembly.
We anticipate your delivery to be with you no more than 14 days after the product is delivered into the delivery depot.
For important information regarding returns, please click here
Comes in 1 packages
- Package 1 Weight: 20.5 kgs
It is important that you check whether the goods will fit into your property before ordering - please use our handy measuring guide or contact us for more information.
Please make us aware of any of the following at the point of ordering:
- Access issues to your property; including road width, driveways, parking restrictions or security gates
- Restrictions once inside your property; including ceiling height, tight staircases or other furniture in the way - remember to have the room cleared ready for your delivery
- Supervision of your delivery; please ensure that there is someone to supervise your delivery to ensure furniture is delivered exactly as you requested
For important information regarding returns, please click here.