The Story Behind the Product
Ideal for the master bedroom and for those who prefer a firm mattress with added comfort layers. Hand crafted in the UK, our Coniston mattress contains up to 1,628 individually wrapped pocket springs (king) for superior comfort and independent support for your entire body whilst absorbing partner movement. Featuring deep layers of fillings and encased in a hand-tufted cover with quilted sides and embroidered handles, this firm mattress offers superb comfort with a luxurious feel.
Look after your mattress with our Mattress Protectors.
Shop Our Style
Total Price: £1,438
Order Now for delivery from 21st October. Enter your postcode below for delivery availability.
- Made in the UK
- Firm tension
- 2-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- Rotate regularly
Fillings & Spring Counts
- Deep fillings
- A pocket sprung mattress
- Up to 1,628 pocket springs (king size)
- Hand-tufted finish
- Soft touch cover
- A 100 night comfort guarantee is available on this mattress .
- Click here to find out more about our comfort guarantee.
- Terms and conditions apply
- 190 cm
- 135 cm
- 25 cm
Please allow for a tolerance of +/-2cm
Every effort has been taken to ensure that your mattress will provide you with excellent comfort and support for years to come and there are a number of steps you can take, to get the most from your new mattress.
• Once unwrapped, leave the mattress uncovered for a few hours to let it breathe – any packaging odours will dissipate once the mattress has been well aired
• Where using a bed frame with slats with this mattress, please ensure that the slats are no more than 7.5cm apart. Please note that varying levels of comfort may be produced depending on the slats or support system
• We recommend the use of a mattress protector
• Air your mattress regularly; this should be done on a weekly basis
• Do not roll or bend your mattress
• Clean your mattress once a month with a soft brush; do not use a vacuum cleaner
• Treat spills or stains immediately with a dry cloth or paper towel
• We would advise against standing on your mattress
We recommend rotating your mattress from head to toe once a week during the first three months and once every three months thereafter (please take care when moving your mattress - they are heavy!).
Free delivery on all orders. For our full delivery terms and conditions, please click here.
Our delivery service includes a two man delivery to the room of your choice. This item comes with a full set of simple instructions for assembly.
We anticipate your delivery to be with you no more than 14 days after the product is delivered into the delivery depot.
For important information regarding returns, please click here
Comes in 1 packages
- Package 1 Weight: 0.0 kgs
It is important that you check whether the goods will fit into your property before ordering - please use our handy measuring guide or contact us for more information.
Please make us aware of any of the following at the point of ordering:
- Access issues to your property; including road width, driveways, parking restrictions or security gates
- Restrictions once inside your property; including ceiling height, tight staircases or other furniture in the way - remember to have the room cleared ready for your delivery
- Supervision of your delivery; please ensure that there is someone to supervise your delivery to ensure furniture is delivered exactly as you requested
For important information regarding returns, please click here.