The Story Behind the Product
This medium tension mattress is handcrafted in the UK and offers beautiful support and durability. Filled with a specialist layer of sustainably sourced latex, 4,000 pocket springs (king) and soft layers of natural fillings including temperature regulating wool and luxurious alpaca, this mattress provides superb comfort and support in equal measure.
Shop Our Style
Total Price: £1,788
Order Now for delivery from 4th November. Enter your postcode below for delivery availability.
- Handcrafted in Somerset, UK
- Medium tension
- 3-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- Easy care, no turn mattress
- Rotate regularly
Fillings & Spring Counts
- Luxurious and cooling Wool, Alpaca, Tencel and Bamboo
- A layer of sustainably sourced latex from managed plantations
- The latex used is anti-allergenic, anti-bacterial and contains anti-microbial properties
- Contains 4,000 pocket springs using full size and mini springs for ultimate support (based on a king size mattress)
- Hand-tufted to secure mattress fillings in place
- A 100 night comfort guarantee is available on this mattress .
- Click here to find out more about our comfort guarantee
- Terms and conditions apply
Find out where you can view this item in store – click here
- 190 cm
- 135 cm
- 32 cm
Please allow for a tolerance of +/-2cm
Every effort was taken whilst making your new mattress to ensure that it will provide you with excellent comfort and support for years to come. However, there are a number of steps you can take, during use, to make certain you get the most from your new purchase
- Once unwrapped, leave the mattress uncovered for a few hours to let it breathe - some mattresses may release an odour but this will dissipate once the mattress has been well aired.
- Where using a bed frame with slats with this mattress, please ensure that the slats are no more than 7.5cm apart. Please note that varying levels of comfort may be produced depending on which slats or support system is used on your bedstead.
- We recommend the use of a mattress protector with this item.
It is recommended to rotate and turn your mattress once a week during the first 3 months and once every 3 months thereafter (please take care when moving your mattress, they are heavy):
- Rotate the mattress through 90 degrees
- Turn the mattress over
- Rotate the mattress through a further 90 degrees
- Air your mattress regularly; this should be done on a weekly basis
- Do not roll or bend your mattress
- Clean your mattress once a month with a soft brush; do not use a vacuum cleaner. Treat spills or stains immediately with a dry cloth or paper towel
- Please do not stand or allow children to jump on your mattress
Free delivery on all orders. For our full delivery terms and conditions, please click here.
Our delivery service includes a two man delivery to the room of your choice. This item comes with a full set of simple instructions for assembly.
We anticipate your delivery to be with you no more than 14 days after the product is delivered into the delivery depot.
For important information regarding returns, please click here
Comes in 1 packages
- Package 1 Weight: 37.7 kgs
It is important that you check whether the goods will fit into your property before ordering - please use our handy measuring guide or contact us for more information.
Please make us aware of any of the following at the point of ordering:
- Access issues to your property; including road width, driveways, parking restrictions or security gates
- Restrictions once inside your property; including ceiling height, tight staircases or other furniture in the way - remember to have the room cleared ready for your delivery
- Supervision of your delivery; please ensure that there is someone to supervise your delivery to ensure furniture is delivered exactly as you requested
For important information regarding returns, please click here.